Emory University’s Rollins School of Public Health recently collected stories of experiences that students and faculty had in Haiti after the earthquake, and the contributions were featured in the newest Emory Public Health magazine. Read excerpts and view a video below.
- Updates by Email
- Latest Posts
- Study finds ‘important implications’ to understanding immunity against COVID-19
- Emory plays leading role in landmark HIV prevention study of injectable long-acting cabotegravir
- Yerkes researchers find Zika infection soon after birth leads to long-term brain problems
- ‘Genetic doppelgangers:’ Emory research provides insight into two neurological puzzles
- Emory launches study on COVID-19 immune responses