If you watch the 8 a.m. hour of Fox 5 Atlanta’s “Good Day Atlanta,” you can see Grady Hospital-based internal medicine physicians Neil Winawer and Kimberly Manning. The doctors dispense medical information on Mondays and Wednesdays each week from the set of Fox 5’s “Good Day Housecall.” Following a crash course in broadcast journalism, the doctors research and write their own segments. Recent topics include swine flu, emergency contraception, brain trauma, and fitness in your 40s.
- Updates by Email
- Latest Posts
- Study finds ‘important implications’ to understanding immunity against COVID-19
- Emory plays leading role in landmark HIV prevention study of injectable long-acting cabotegravir
- Yerkes researchers find Zika infection soon after birth leads to long-term brain problems
- ‘Genetic doppelgangers:’ Emory research provides insight into two neurological puzzles
- Emory launches study on COVID-19 immune responses