More and more people are becoming aware of autism. But many are familiar with the issues facing autistic children, not the challenges faced by autistic adults. Emory’s Dr. Joseph Cubells, one of many Emory doctors and researchers working on autistic spectrum disorders,Â works with adults with autism. Recently he spoke about his work in a video produced by Emory University Photo and Video.
- Updates by Email
- Latest Posts
- Study finds ‘important implications’ to understanding immunity against COVID-19
- Emory plays leading role in landmark HIV prevention study of injectable long-acting cabotegravir
- Yerkes researchers find Zika infection soon after birth leads to long-term brain problems
- ‘Genetic doppelgangers:’ Emory research provides insight into two neurological puzzles
- Emory launches study on COVID-19 immune responses